10 April 2009

Happy Easter!

DSC_2771
This is our Easter tree. I guess it could be called a family heirloom ... all the ornaments were mine and my sister's when were were little girls. They're all so darling. Lots of little bunnies.

Saturday evening we'll have a full house of guests for my open house and then we'll head to Mass for my confirmation. I'm going to be Catholic! I'm really excited :)

DSC_2779
Tonight we decorated eggs. As always, it was lots of fun. We tried a "magic glitter" kit. It did add sparkle, but it wasn't quite "magical" ha.  I let the fun marketing lure me in. Go figure.

DSC_2777
The Sisters of Annunciation Monastery (the sponsors of the University of Mary) had a recipe for hot cross buns. I decided to try it and ooh are they good. I'm still in shock that I actually made bread. Check out the recipe and story behind the buns on Bison Girl Cooks.

No comments: