10 February 2009

I'm out of creative titles.

DSC_2286
It's still winter. 
Still snowing. 
Still cold. 
Still windy. 
Matthew and Maria (my bonus brother and sister) had ANOTHER snow day today.

Even my slippers are ready for spring.

I'm sick of writing about the weather. I should be thankful that our weather, although cold and blustery, is not as bad as it could be. I just saw that Okalhoma had a tornado! How's that for crazy? A tornado in February.

Locally, the Interstate is closed from Mandan, ND (immediately west of Bismarck), west 100 miles because of all the ice and snow on the road. I'm happy to report that Corey and I are both home, safe and sound for the evening.

As promised, here's a project photo:
DSC_2283
An embroidered dish towel. The pattern is from the one and only, Sublime Stitching. This is my first project using Sublime Stitching's iron-on designs. I really like the designs and the style but I do have to say that the lines on the iron-on turned out a bit too wide for my liking. I embroider with three strands of thread, so maybe if I used all six they'd be covered better? 

Well that's all the time I have for today, I've got to get back to watching the weather.

No comments: