21 January 2011

Bison Bootie update

My last blog post was ohhh, about 2.5 months ago. I wrote about the opening of my little Bison Girl (Bison Bootie) store on Etsy.

Since that time, Bison Booties  ...

   
... are available in many new colors


Screen shot 2010-11-20 at 10.46.14 AM
... have been featured on the front page of Etsy


Screen shot 2010-11-19 at 3.08.34 PM
twice!


Screen shot 2011-01-20 at 9.47.41 PM
... have their very own blog post on babble.com


Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 1.05.01 PM
... were showcased on the Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine Blog


... have a Facebook page!
if you are on Facebook, I'd be thrilled if you'd head over and "like" my bootie page :)


And to top that off, I have sold over 40 pairs of booties! That means there are over 40 babies out there with warm toes thanks to my handiwork.

Oh.
One more thing.

DSC_0078
Bison Booties are now available for wholesale! I'm working with one store right now, but I'd be delighted to work with more retailers. So, if you know of a shop that would be a good fit for my booties, please let me know.

DSC_0076

The packaging is coming together nicely after many Google searches for the perfect boxes. I think I found them. I still need to polish up the logo and I'm waiting on some little size stickers to arrive, but here is the first draft of Bison Bootie retail packaging.

...

I can only wonder what the next 2.5 months will bring!

No comments: