05 October 2010

Logofest at Bison Girl Design

Wowie zowie.
I've been a busy lady lately. All fun of course, especially the new logos I've been designing for fantastic clients friends.

Designing a logo usually requires many drafts and revisions. It's quite fun to watch a logo come to life and eventually become the final logo.

Here are a few of the logos (and drafts) I've designed recently. Thank you to everyone I've worked with so far, it has been a lot of fun. I hope you're all lovin' your new logos!

As always, I'd be honored and excited to work with you on a logo (or other design work) – contact me for more information.

- - -

Bismarck-Mandan Moms Group
If you are a mom of a youngin' in the Bismarck-Mandan area and want to join our fun, casual group, let me know.
Print
Tips for Tiaras by Brandi
Pageant coaching from Brandi. If you are interested in her services let me know and I'll put you in contact with her.
Tips for Tiaras Logos 2
Tips for Tiaras Logos 2
Tips for Tiaras Logo Final

Skid Pro
I got to get to know my inner Tomboy for this one! This logo is for a new company that sells Bobcat Skid Steer Attachments.
Basic CMYK
Basic CMYK
skid pro 2

Delicious Designs
A new custom embroidery and applique business, primarily for baby and child items/apparel.
Delicious Designs Logo
Delicious Designs Logo
Delicious Designs Logo 1

1 comment:

Hilary F. said...

Love them Erica! Great to see you're finding some work!